How you feel about your body fundamentally impacts your ability to reach your healthy body weight. A negative body image can get in the way of reaching your goals. 3 signs of a negative body image include:
- Obsessively looking at yourself in mirrors
- Frequently comparing your body to other people
- Avoiding social situations because you are self-conscious of your looks.
In this Positive Body Image: A Mindfulness Program, therapist Shawn Quinlivan, CHT. Shawn uses daily talks, one for each 21 days of the program with visualizations and hypnotherapy included to help you develop a more positive relationship with your body
Meet Your Trainer
Shawn Quinlivan is Founder of Cathexis Therapeutic Imagery and a prominent hypnotherapist, life coach and corporate consultant. His proprietary approach to meditation and mindfulness training blends imagery and neuro-linguistics with traditional hypnotic techniques. This consciously connects the mind, body and spirit to help people achieve positive change. Shawn is a graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute, a Certified Master of Therapeutic Imagery and a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely will appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!