This 90-day program is specifically designed to relieve your chronic back pain, joint instability and hampered range of motion in both your limbs and your back, and created by world-class wellness experts and led by Men's Journal "Top 100" trainer Ron Mathews who has spent more than a decade sculpting the physiques of entertainers, producers, executives and professional athletes.
Ron took first place in the 2016 Reebok Crossfit Games (ages 45-49) and has been recognized by Men's Journal as one of the best trainers in the world. His dynamic fitness methods have been used by many celebrities, including Jennifer Garner, Eva Mendez and Hugh Jackman. Now YOU!
Joining Ron in this program is Fitness Hall of Famer and workplace wellness pioneer, Linda Shelton; and Pilates master and licensed physical therapist, Alycea Ungaro. The program contains a mix of low intensity walking, Pilates and yoga. It also includes stretching, balance, stabilization, muscle relaxation and posture exercises to address back muscles that are weak and/or imbalanced. The goal is to reduce your pain and enable you to fully participate in daily life activities.
This program lays out for you the number of exercise days, the amount of time and the activities that you will progress through for 90 days. Challenge yourself; do as much as you can to progress safely, pain-free. Our goal is that you complete all workouts and progress from month-to-month with the programs you have been given. Each 30 days, you will change programs, which ultimately progresses you to the next phase of healing and maintaining a healthy back.
About Your Program
- Your Healthy Back programs include 6 progressive programs per month, that vary between 18 to 38 minutes each, over the 90 days, 17 total workouts which include: cardio workouts to increase overall circulation; resistance training to increase overall strength and muscle tone, particularly of the muscles which support the spine; targeted back, hip and abdominal exercises that will improve posture and muscle balance; Pilates to improve the core muscles and yoga to improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- Our programs target more than the back; they train all the muscles that support your spine to collectively maintain a more stable spine position, which will relieve a host of symptoms.
- Our exercises are meant to train your body to let go of tension and any holding pattern you may be experiencing, which is common when one is in pain.
- Our exercises teach you how to use your core muscles to effectively stabilize and protect the spine, increase mobility and integrate the body as a whole, so you can move stress-free and pain-free.
- You will be alternating between workouts to give your muscles a chance to recover. This is the best way to continue to make indicative changes in your health as you move toward maintenance and a long-term pain-free condition.
- Take at least 1 day off per week.
- If you miss a workout on the day prescribed, pick it up on the following day and push your whole program forward.
- Try to be as consistent as possible. If you usually workout in the morning and you can’t for some reason, do the workout in the evening or visa versa.
- On your prescribed days off as well as on exercise days, you want to stay as active as possible to accumulate activity minutes. The more active you are overall can significantly reduce the threat of re-occurring back pain and increase your well-being.
- Track your progress by checking off minutes completed daily as well as tally weekly workout minute totals for each week. This will help you stay consistent.
Need a more low key workout?
Adrienne Reed's yoga workout gives special focus to back and spine strength and stability. Use this program anytime for back support and pain relief.
Kent Burden's 12-minute Healthy Back program is based on gentle Yoga stretches that can be done one or more times per day to stretch the low and mid back.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!