This 10-day program is designed by Christine Luken, Your Financial Lifeguard. Excess debt can cause a host of physical and emotional side effects, including stress, arguments with your spouse or partner, sleepless nights, changes in appetite, and feelings of anxiety and embarrassment. Whether you are drowning in debt or just have a few credit cards you’d like to pay off, this program is the common sense solution you’ve been searching for. Get the blueprint to demolish your debt once and for all.
Beyond Budget Basics
This collection of four podcasts by Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard, goes beyond the basics of budgeting to tackle complicated issues like budgeting with a variable income, dealing with a negative cash flow situation, customizing a budget for your unique situation, and more!
Debt and Credit
This collection of seven podcasts by Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard, covers a myriad of debt and credit topics. You’ll learn: the answers to your credit score questions, why cosigning a loan is hazardous to your financial health, how to drive a car without a payment, why you should avoid payday lenders like the plague, and much more!
Money, Mindset and Emotions
In this collection of six podcasts and articles by Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard, you’ll discover how to manage your emotions and gain a healthy mindset about your money. You’ll also learn the importance of creating a vision and goals for your financial future.
Money, Relationships and Kids
In this collection of six podcasts by Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard, you’ll come away with practical strategies for navigating challenging issues surrounding money and relationships. You’ll discover how to teach your kids about money using fun, real life examples and you'll gain insights about preparing for college expenses for your kids while minimizing student loan debt.
Meet Your Trainer:
Christine Luken is known as the "Financial Lifeguard", with a long track record of assisting businesses and families to achieve financial health. She helps people formulate budgets, create plans to pay off debt and build up savings. She is a veteran Meal Planner, using meal planning strategies to save time and money, and reduce stress. Christine has a BS in Accounting and worked for thirteen years as VP of HR & Accounting in the manufacturing sector before starting her own company.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!