Do you have a budget for eating out? Over the course of 30 days with our resident accountant Christine Luken, also known as The Financial Lifeguard, you will track what you eat (outside of the home) and how much it costs. This eye-opening experience may give you the incentive you need to make some healthy changes. Don't stop here!
Mindful Meal Planning
Each day, your expert meal planning accountant, Christine Luken, gives you practical tips to create healthy meals, spend less time at the store and save money in the process. You learn the basics of meal planning, why your freezer can be your best friend, tips to reduce stress and more. Christine draws from her wealth of experience as a meal planning instructor and recipe blogger to give you great meal ideas and practical tips.
Meet Your Trainer
Christine Luken is known as the "Financial Lifeguard", with a long track record of assisting businesses and families to achieve financial health. She helps people formulate budgets, create plans to pay off debt and build up savings. She is a veteran Meal Planner, using meal planning strategies to save time and money, and reduce stress. Christine has a BS in Accounting and worked for thirteen years as VP of HR & Accounting in the manufacturing sector before starting her own company.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely will appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!