This 7-day program is created by Bernadette Anderson, MD, who is nationally recognized for her holistic approach to health that encourages patient empowerment and participation in their own personal wellness. Navigating the world of doctors, their office staff and medical choices may seem to you like a puzzle where you’re not even sure you have all the pieces.
You may wonder why you often wait so long for a short face-to-face appointment with your doctor. You may be turned off by an office staff that is often abrupt and impersonal. You may be unclear as to what you need to do to prepare for a doctor visit. You may be confused as to what kind of medical facility you should visit, and when. You may be in the dark about what it takes to create a great doctor-patient relationship.
No more confusion! No more guessing! No more worries!
This program PLUS MORE included within this one (1) annual membership to VIGOROOM where you can find this program along with other do-it-yourself, self-help personal improvement offerings at no additional cost than what you pay here as part of our ‘break UP to better’ series, such as:
A Pearly Whites Challenge
Over the next 21 days this challenge will help you create better dental care habits by brushing twice a day and flossing once. Your dentist always asks if you floss, but the condition of your teeth speaks for itself - so your dentist already knows...
As a reminder, get a baseline screening for blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides and record the results in your VIGOROOM. It's quick and easy to get this valuable information and store it for future reference. You'll be glad you did.
Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Bernadette Anderson, MD, is a writer, speaker and family medicine practitioner. Having overcome obesity in her own life, she applies principles of lifestyle transformation to her patients’ care. Her holistic approach empowers patients to create a personal wellness plan and be part of their own cure. Dr. Bernadette has a Bachelor’s in Psychology from the University of Michigan, a Master’s of Public Health from UC Berkley, and a Doctorate of Medicine from the Medical College of Ohio.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!