Lose 10 pounds fast! This weight loss program is designed by some of the top trainers in the world, and is suitable for all fitness levels, but if you are new to exercise or have not exercised in a long time, be sure to work out at a comfortable pace until you gain experience with these workouts. This program comes in a collection of six workouts with just the right mix of cardio and resistance training to help you achieve a ten-pound weight loss goal in sixty days or less.
Meet Your Trainers
- Kathy Smith has been known as "America's Trainer" for over three decades. She has often appeared on network television shows ranging from Oprah to The Today Show, and is regularly featured in national health magazines. An accomplished author, she has written the bestselling books "The Feed Muscle Shrink Fat Diet" and "Moving Through Menopause". Kathy has partnered with the American Diabetes Association and is on the Board of the School of Gerontology at USC.
- Linda Shelton was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2007. She pioneered onsite corporate employee wellness programs for companies like Hughes Aircraft and Blue Shield. She developed landmark predictive, preventative lifestyle screening and back protocols for her clients. For over twenty years, Linda served as Fitness Director for SHAPE Magazine and Natural Health. She was also a founding member of the Aerobic and Fitness Association (AFAA).
- Yumi Lee has trained Hollywood's most famous, including Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom and Demi Moore. She has used her sport-specific training to work with professional football, basketball and tennis players, and she trained Lenny Krazelburg, three-time Olympic gold medal swimmer. Yumi’s coaching brings an energized, yet simplified, approach to everything from walking to boot camps. She consults with Reebok on fitness programming and has consulted with Cirque de Soleil.
- Ron Mathews has spent more than a decade sculpting the physiques of entertainers, producers, executives and professional athletes. His dynamic fitness methods have been used by many celebrities, including Jennifer Garner, Eva Mendez and Hugh Jackman. Ron took first place in the 2016 Reebok Crossfit Games (ages 45-49). He has been recognized by Men's Journal as one of the best trainers in the world.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS®, personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely will appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!