Psychologist Christine Hatchard guides you through a prescribed process to first understand your emotional relationship with food, and then to develop a healthy relationship with food.
As you progress through the program, you'll use a “food and emotion” log to help you monitor and analyze how you may be using food to regulate or control your emotions. Dr. Christine gives you tools to recognize the triggers of your emotional eating and develop new coping strategies. If you are prone to eat more when you’re stressed, bored, angry or lonely, this program is for you.
Plus, discover PlateWatchers, a simple eating plan that helps you see weight loss from a whole new perspective. This plan incorporates nutrition, lifestyle and mindfulness. AND, can have lasting, sustainable impact on your body weight!
Within a 28 day challenge, PlateWatchers aims to free you from “yoyo dieting.” From a nutrition perspective, you learn to eat the right foods in the right amounts, without counting calories. No more starved or deprived feelings.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!