This "Sleep Well With Yoga" collection of six audio yoga routines in our with how-to video instruction is designed by PBS Yoga star, Adrienne Reed. The low/moderate intensity program is suitable for all levels and should enhance and improve your daily sleep patterns so you can function more efficiently. With regular use, you should soon see positive changes in how you feel during your waking hours. Based on scientific research, for maximum sleep benefit, you should try to do these workouts approximately 5 hours before you go to bed. Plus, more in our VIGOROOM:
Yoga Relax (30 Minute Audio with How-To Videos)
Adrienne Reed's total body yoga workout for all experience levels promotes stress reduction. It can enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
Basic Yoga Total Body Calm (30 Minute Audio with How-To Videos)
Adrienne Reed's total body yoga program works your body from top to bottom. It is perfect for both newcomers to yoga and moderately experienced yogis.
Yoga Flow for Your Health (30 Minute Audio with How-To Videos)
Adrienne Reed's total body yoga workout uses a series of basic poses that flow into one another. It corrects muscular imbalances and helps prevent injury.
Meet Your Trainer
Adrienne Reed is an award-winning yoga instructor, best known for her television series 'Power Yoga: Mind & Body' which aired in over 60 million households nationwide. Her style of yoga promotes weight loss, while building strength, stamina, flexibility and balance. She operates Namaste Yoga Studio in Florida, where she trains Olympic and professional athletes. Adrienne released her first video, 'Power Yoga for Athletes', in 2005 and has produced nine more DVDs since.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!