This ultimate mind-body experience in a 'Meld Mind and Body Power' workout starts with Tai Chi movements and finishes with Yoga, Pilates and upper body strength work, and is led by Drew Barrymore's Mind-Body Guru Kent Burden. But don't stop here! Your Wellness Pass also includes:
This 21-day challenge encourages the habit of short daily meditations, which improves a wide range of willpower skills, including attention, focus, stress management, impulse control and self-awareness. It changes both the function and structure of the brain to support self-control.
Create a daily routine that inspires you to become your best self. Spending 15 minutes a day on whatever you think is most beneficial to your mind, body and spirit will bring greater meaning to your life. Stick to it for 21 days to make it a habit.
This challenge includes ten minutes of stretching, once or twice a day for 21 days. Stretching provides many benefits, including stress reduction, muscle relaxation, increased circulation and improved range of motion and flexibility.
Meet Your Trainer
Kent Burden was the long-time Mind and Body Program Director at California’s famed Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, and has been featured in magazines such as SHAPE and Natural Health. Kent’s engaging style has made him the go-to guy for celebrities like Julia Roberts and Drew Barrymore. Author of eleven books, including the best-selling "Clean Eating Dinner Cook Book & Diet Plan" and "Is Your Chair Killing You?", Kent has advanced degrees in Natural Health Science and Holistic Nutrition.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely will appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!