Do you often awaken feeling that your life is spinning out of control? Do you have so much to do that you feel paralyzed? Over the next 21 days you will learn and practice 5 simple actions that will help you begin each day calm, confident and productive!
A good morning routine can have a positive effect on your energy level, performance and even your attitude! Researchers have found that people who get up early in the morning are slimmer, happier and healthier than those who sleep in.
Citing a study of 1,068 adults regarding their levels of happiness, anxiety, physical health, eating and sleeping habits in an online survey, Dr Joerg Huber of Roehampton University said: "There are morning people and evening people, and morning people tend to be healthier and happier as well as having lower body mass indices (indexes)... Those who rise later in the morning are more likely to be depressed, stressed, or overweight".
A study by biologist Christoph Randler concludes that despite the many positive attributes of "night owls", people who exhibit peak morning performance are more proactive and therefore, better positioned for career success. As an example he states: "they tend to get better grades in school, which get them into better colleges, which then lead to better job opportunities. The results of his study also indicate that early-risers tend to be more persistent, cooperative, agreeable, and conscientious.
So, what if you are not naturally a morning person? There's hope!
According to the study, you can train yourself to adjust your daily sleep/wake schedule. The obvious approach is to get to bed a little earlier and set an alarm to awaken early, until your body adapts. Another approach is to go out into the sunlight early in the morning to help adjust your circadian rhythm. An interesting finding in the study suggests that the amount of sleep you get is less important than how early you arise when it comes to profiting from a morning routine.
Five simple steps, implemented each day, can give you a whole new outlook! Learn how to make P.E.A.C.E a part of your life.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely will appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!