Next to the air we breathe, water is the single most important thing we put into our bodies. There is plenty of scientific evidence that has linked increased water intake to a reduced risk of major illness. In this 21-day challenge, you will learn about the healing power of water and track how much you drink each day.
The importance of drinking water cannot be overstated. Your body depends on water to survive. Proper hydration helps your body eliminate waste, regulates your temperature, keeps your joints lubricated and can help prevent disease. For instance, studies suggest that women consuming five or more glasses of water per day had about half the risk of developing colon cancer, compared to women consuming two or fewer glasses of water per day.
A study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology found that women drinking five or more glasses of water each day were at 41% reduced risk of dying from a heart attack compared to women drinking two or less glasses each day. In men, drinking more water appeared to reduce the risk of heart attack by more than half.
The healing power of water is well documented, so have a drink when you feel a craving, a headache, constipation or if you are hungry. Since your body is about 70% water and the majority of your blood and every cell in your body is composed of water, you can see why it’s so important to stay hydrated.
You should be drinking at least eight 8-ounce cups of water each day. Following are reasons you may need to additional water in your diet:
- Exercise. Be sure to hydrate before, during and after an intense exercise session. We recommend an extra cup of water for every 20 minutes of exercise.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding. According to the Office on Women's Health (at Womenshealth.gov), pregnant women should drink 10 cups of fluid per day and breast-feeding women should drink 13 cups of fluid per day.
- If you are sick with fever, diarrhea or other infections that cause you to become dehydrated. Special drinks high in electrolytes can be especially helpful in rehydrating your body
- If you are exposed to extremely hot or humid weather that causes you to sweat excessively
- If you weigh more than average
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!