Some environments, like a stressful workplace, can cause people to be more demanding than you would like them to be. When a person's behavior becomes aggressive in a way that makes you feel threatened or afraid, you will be glad you have taken the time to learn how to anticipate the unwanted behavior and react to it in a productive and calming way.
Make sure to use the notes section and/or download and print the short e-module companion where you can record your answers for the daily assignments Dr. Neil Thompson will give you. The e-module companion has been prepared to help you get the most out of this Understanding Stress program. We suggest you use this in the following three ways:
- To make notes as you work your way through the Program. It is important to make notes based on your understanding of the issues covered, not just a summary of the course presenter's approach.
- To complete the exercises contained within the module. The exercises are a key part of your learning because they give you an opportunity to digest the information given and to make sense of it in relation to your own circumstances. Please don't skip the exercises!
- To serve as a memory aid. It is very easy to forget important issues and points of learning. Having notes to refer back to can be very useful.
Meet Your Host
Dr. Neil Thompson is an award-winning author, educator, and adviser. In addition to an MBA and PhD, he has a higher doctorate (DLitt) in well-being. He has extensive experience in helping organizations achieve optimal results by investing wisely in effective human relations and well-being. His published work has covered stress, communication, diversity, resilience, mental health, well-being, problem solving, loss, grief, and trauma.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS®, personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!