Are you ready to beat those sugar cravings? This 21-day challenge invites you to temporarily cut the extra fats and sugars from your diet and reset your taste buds. Give it a try!Excessive fat and sugar intake can leave you feeling sluggish and tired while you pack on the pounds and inches. Another complication is that snacking on foods that are high in fat and sugar is also highly addictive.
The best way to overcome the desire for "junk food" is to temporarily eliminate it from your diet and replace it with healthy snacks. Soon you will lose both the craving and the taste for highly sweetened foods. In fact, after going a few weeks without sugar, desserts will taste overly sweet!
Don't stop here! Continue on with more best practices to ‘Break UP to Better’ right HERE, right NOW! This program included within your one (1) annual membership to VIGOROOM where you can find MORE other do-it-yourself, self-help personal improvement offerings at no additional cost than what you pay here as part of our ‘break UP to better’ series, such as:
Soda Free Me!
In this challenge you will come to understand the similarities and differences between regular and diet soda, you'll learn more about the pros and cons of caffeine and you'll see charts with nutritional comparisons of all your favorite beverages. As you consume less caffeine and calories, you will begin to shed pounds and inches! Your challenge is to live soda free for 21 days.
Forget Fried Foods!
Fried Foods increase the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity. Over 21 days your challenge is to eliminate foods that are fried in oil from your diet. Fried food tends to be high in fat, calories and generally, salt. They are often cooked in hydrogenated oils which are high in trans fats which raise bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and lower good cholesterol levels (HDL). For more information about the various types of fats, both healthy and unhealthy, see Day 7 of the PlateWatchers Program.
Vitamins & Supplements!
Over the next 30 days create or strengthen the habit of taking daily vitamins. Learn how various supplements can help bring more energy, strength and Vitality to your life.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!