Tone with Julia Roberts' mind-body guru KENT BURDEN, also author of Is Your Chair Killing You? KENT tells us that sitting for extended periods of time is as bad for your health as smoking cigarettes. And doing a workout plan for 30-60 minutes a day is not enough to undo the damage from extended periods of sitting. His 90-DAY BOOTY WHOOPIN' CARDIO CHALLENGE aims to eliminate this health hazard.
So the future looks promising, tighten your booty in this 90-day science-based program, moderate/high intensity and designed for individuals who exercise regularly. This collection includes a mix of walking, resistance training, Yoga and Pilates workouts that will rev your metabolism and improve your overall strength.
Meet Your Trainer:
Kent Burden was the long-time Mind and Body Program Director at California’s famed Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, and has been featured in magazines such as SHAPE and Natural Health. Kent’s engaging style has made him the go-to guy for celebrities like Julia Roberts and Drew Barrymore. Author of eleven books, including the best-selling "Clean Eating Dinner Cook Book & Diet Plan" and "Is Your Chair Killing You?", Kent has advanced degrees in Natural Health Science and Holistic Nutrition.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!