This 90-day 'Back to Basics Cardio' program is designed by top Hollywood trainer and Reebok consultant, Yumi Lee. Yumi's many celebrity clients include Hugh Jackman and Demi Moore. The low/moderate intensity program is a perfect fit for you if you're not yet a regular exerciser or haven't worked out in a while. It combines walking, basic toning and conditioning workouts. You'll find that your energy and vitality improve as you burn calories and tighten up.
Meet Your Trainer
Yumi Lee has trained Hollywood's most famous, including Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom and Demi Moore. She has used her sport-specific training to work with professional football, basketball and tennis players, and she trained Lenny Krazelburg, three-time Olympic gold medal swimmer. Yumi’s coaching brings an energized, yet simplified, approach to everything from walking to boot camps. She consults with Reebok on fitness programming and has consulted with Cirque de Soleil.
This program plus hundreds of other audio and video programs are included at no additional cost than what you invest here into a Netflix style series of BREAK-UP DIETS® in personal growth programs powered by the largest digital library of wellness content, and hosted by a HELP SQUAD of world-class experts in emotional, physical and financial health.
Also included with this program is access to celebrity trainers who have coached dozens of Hollywood sweethearts from Jennifer Garner to Brad Pitt. Our A-list coaches rarely contribute to collaborative forums of this kind and typically charge $150-$300 hourly for a private one-on-one session but, not here.
- By purchasing this program, you will receive one (1) all-access wellness pass in membership to our wellness community of world-class experts in emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Once registration has been confirmed, expect a personalized email from VIGOROOM, which powers our programs as the largest digital library of wellness content for mind, body, and spirit.
- You will then be asked to complete an online Health & Wellness assessment, which takes a minute to fill out. We are HIPAA compliant, which means we do not share confidential information.
- Once complete, a wellness plan based on your fitness level and health needs will be presented to you, one that you can follow to completion. The program you selected here will most likely appear within recommendations. If not, courses can easily be adjusted.
- To keep you on track, expect reminder emails but note, no one is more invested in your wellbeing than you, which is why THE BREAK-UP BIZ™ is built on a self-help premise.
Your all-access wellness pass comes with no contractual obligations except in this one-time annual payment of $83.88, the price of one Starbuck coffee per month, and is not available for purchase anywhere else but here through a one-of-a-kind partnership with VIGOROOM.
An upswing to breaking UP to better is to be well in love, life, and at work, and in mind, body, and spirit. Let that be you!